I am committed to justice and equity for all people without qualification. That belief has propelled me to organize, both as a job and in my free time.
I have experience with student, community, and electoral organizing.
I particularly love exploring the junctures of politics and technology, and have found that a person who can execute technically is often invaluable to an organizing team.
Past organizing experience
- Data intern on the New Hampshire Democratic Party Coordinated Campaign in the summer of 2020.
- Organizer with Never Again Action RI’s campaign against the Wyatt Detention Center.
- Digital and social media organizer on Dan Feehan’s 2018 campaign for Congress in the 1st District of Minnesota.
- Cybersecurity consultant for Sunrise Movement in 2019.
- Co-lead organizer in Judaism On Our Own Terms’ founding and Fall 2019 conference.
- Organizer with Brown Student Labor Alliance’s successful Ratty AC Campaign.